We are committed to caring for all people regardless of your ability to pay for services
At St. Mary’s, we do not deny care to anyone. We offer help to make sure you can receive the care you need. This includes:
- Discounted and sliding fees, if you are eligible
- Free help signing up for Medicaid, Child Health Plus or Family Health Plus, if you are eligible
- Financial counseling to help you meet your financial obligation, if you are eligible
- Financial assistance to reduce part or all of your bill, if you are eligible
Contact us if you have a question about your bill or about our financial help programs.
What does your care cost?
St. Mary’s has set an estimated cost for every service and product we provide. Although many things can contribute to the total cost of care, we are working to ensure that you can see estimates of these costs. We will update this page when those estimates are available.
- Financial Options Brochure
- Financial Options Brochure (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Policy Summary
- Financial Assistance Policy Summary (Spanish)
- Full Financial Assistance Policy
- List of St. Mary's Providers
- Billing and Collections Policy
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Application (Spanish)