St. Mary’s Healthcare Auxiliary Hosts 17th Annual Christmas in November Holiday Home Tour
AMSTERDAM, N.Y., Oct. 31, 2023—St. Mary’s Healthcare Auxiliary will hold its 17th annual “Christmas in November” fundraiser from Nov. 16 through Saturday, Nov. 18.
A highlight of the holiday season, the event features:
- A self-guided holiday tour on Saturday, Nov. 18, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visit five beautifully decorated homes, plus the historic Sanford Stud Farm, where you can also enjoy refreshments and visit with Santa. Tour all five homes and the farm, and your name will be entered in a drawing for a gift. Tickets cost $20 in advance, $25 the day of the tour, and $8 for children under 12. You will receive a map and list of tour locations with your ticket, which can be purchased at:
- St. Mary’s Hospital Gift Shop,
- St. Mary’s Memorial building, main lobby
- White Cottage Gardens in Amsterdam
- Second Wind Coffee in Johnstown
- Studio Herbage in Johnstown
- Mohawk Harvest in Gloversville
- Chunky Boy Yarn Shop in Amsterdam
- At the door of the Carondelet Pavilion on the day of the tour
- A holiday sale, including Thanksgiving baked goods, basket raffles, items from the auxiliary’s “You”nique Boutique, and more. The sale will be held at the Carondelet Pavilion Auditorium, 380 Guy Park Ave., Amsterdam on:
- Thursday, Nov. 16, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 17, from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov 18, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- All are welcome; no tickets required.
Special thanks to those who are generously opening their homes to the public for this fundraiser. Proceeds support the mission of St. Mary’s Healthcare.